EGRP News Flash - April 4, 2013
New Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program Electronic Newsletter
The Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program (EGRP) invites you to subscribe to its new monthly newsletter, Cancer Epidemiology Matters E-News. Previously, via our FRIENDS-OF-NCI-EGRP LISTSERV, we shared individual announcements about funding opportunities, relevant research resources, workshops, Cancer Epidemiology Matters Blog posts, and more. This newsletter will allow us to share information in one place to reduce the number of e-mails our subscribers receive. We encourage you to subscribe to Cancer Epidemiology Matters E-News as we will be sending fewer individual announcements through the FRIENDS-OF-NCI-EGRP LISTSERV.
EGRP invites you to share this newsletter with any colleagues, students, and others who may be interested. We also want to hear from you; let us know what information you want and need the most from EGRP. Our goals are to increase transparency, generate more dialogue, and create more personal connections with you.
The first issue of our Cancer Epidemiology Matters E-News includes the following:
- Recommendations from the 2012 Trends in 21st Century Epidemiology Workshop
- Information on NCI's Genetic Simulation Resource Website
- Links to several NIH Funding Opportunity Announcements
- Collaborative Human Tissue Network
- Opportunities for Collaborative Research at the NIH Clinical Center
- Omnibus Solicitations for Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer
- Links to NIH Grants Policy Announcements
- NIH Transitions to Electronic Submission of Multi-Project Applications
- Public Access Compliance Monitor
- Upcoming Seminars and Workshops
- Blog Post: Share and Share Alike – How You Too Could Benefit from NCI Data Sharing Resources
- Results from 2013 Survey of FRIENDS-OF-NCI-EGRP LISTSERV Subscribers
Questions or comments about Cancer Epidemiology Matters E-News may be directed to EGRP's communications team at NCIEpiCommunications@mail.nih.gov.