EGRP News Flash - June 19, 2013
June Issue of Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program Electronic Newsletter Now Available
The June issue of the Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program (EGRP)'s Cancer Epidemiology Matters E-News is now available and includes the following:
- Selected NIH Funding Opportunity Announcements
- Undiagnosed Diseases Gene Function Research (R21)
- Detection of Pathogen-Induced Cancer (R01)
- Imaging and Biomarkers for Early Cancer Detection (R01)
- Genomic Medicine Pilot Demonstration Projects (U01)
- NCI Requests for Information
- Opportunities for Cancer-Relevant Innovative Technologies with Transformative Potential
- Development of a NIH Data Catalog
- Public Comments for 2015 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee
- NIH Grants Policy Announcement
- NIH to Require Use of Updated Electronic Application Forms
- Examples of Successful Cancer Epidemiology Grant Applications
- Cancer Research Without Borders: Cancer Epidemiology and Global Health
- Translating Research Findings into Educational Toolkits
- Upcoming Seminars and Workshops
- International Lymphoma Epidemiology Consortium Annual Meeting
- International Multiple Myeloma Consortium Meeting
- 2013 Melanoma Genetics Consortium Meeting
- NIH Regional Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration
- NCI Biomedical Informatics Blog Post Describing Results of Survey on "Cancer Knowledge Clouds"
- Help Us Help You! Invitation to Participate in Web-Based Survey about EGRP's Website.
EGRP invites you to share this newsletter with colleagues, students, and others who may be interested. We also want to hear from you; let us know what information you need the most. Our goal is to increase transparency, generate more dialogue, and create more personal connections.
Questions or comments about Cancer Epidemiology Matters E-News may be directed to EGRP's communications team at NCIEpiCommunications@mail.nih.gov.