EGRP-Supported Epidemiology Consortia
Breast Cancer and the Environment Research Program (BCERP) Puberty StudySince 2003
- Consortium Website
- View active grants and publications related to the Breast Cancer and the Environment Research Program (BCERP) Puberty Study
Tram Kim Lam, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Gary L. Ellison, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Caroline Dilworth, Ph.D.
Frank Biro, M.D.
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Lawrence Kushi, Sc.D.
Kaiser Foundation Research Institute
Mary Wolff, Ph.D.
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Robert A. Hiatt, M.D., Ph.D.
University of California San Francisco
- EGRP - Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- DCB - Division of Cancer Biology
- DCEG - Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics
- NCI - National Cancer Institute
- NHGRI - National Human Genome Research Institute
- NIEHS - National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- NIH - National Institutes of Health
- OCS - Office of Cancer Survivorship
- OD - Office of the Director