EGRP-Supported Epidemiology Consortia
Breast Cancer Family Registry (B-CFR)Since 1995
- Consortium Website
- View active grants and publications related to the Breast Cancer Family Registry (B-CFR)
Sheri Schully, Ph.D.
Scott Rogers, M.P.H. (for Informatics)
Scientific Consortia Coordinator:
Gabriel Lai, Ph.D.
Irene Andrulis, Ph.D.
Cancer Care Ontario
Saundra Buys, M.D.
University of Utah Health Sciences Center
Mary Daly, M.D., Ph.D.
Fox Chase Cancer Center
John Hopper, Ph.D.
University of Melbourne
Esther John, Ph.D., M.S.P.H.
Cancer Prevention Institute of California
Mary Beth Terry, Ph.D.
- EGRP - Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- DCB - Division of Cancer Biology
- DCEG - Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics
- NCI - National Cancer Institute
- NHGRI - National Human Genome Research Institute
- NIEHS - National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- NIH - National Institutes of Health
- OCS - Office of Cancer Survivorship
- OD - Office of the Director