EGRP-Supported Epidemiology Consortia
NCI Cohort ConsortiumSince 2000
NCI Cohort Consortium Liaison:
Nonye Harvey, M.P.H.
Scientific Consortia Coordinator:
Gabriel Lai, Ph.D.
Elio Riboli, M.D., M.P.H., M.Sc. (Chair)
Leslie Bernstein, Ph.D.
City of Hope National Medical Center and Beckman Research Institute
William J. Blot, Ph.D.
Vanderbilt University and International Epidemiology Institute, Ltd.
Susan Gapstur, Ph.D., M.P.H.
American Cancer Society, Inc.
Mattias Johansson, Ph.D.
International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC/WHO)
Meir Stampfer, M.D, Dr. P.H.
Harvard Medical School, Harvard School of Public Health, and Brigham and Women's Hospital
Anthony Swerdlow, Ph.D., M.P.H.
University of London, Institute of Cancer Research
Wei Zheng, M.D., Ph.D., M.P.H.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- EGRP - Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- DCB - Division of Cancer Biology
- DCEG - Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics
- NCI - National Cancer Institute
- NHGRI - National Human Genome Research Institute
- NIEHS - National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- NIGMS - National Institute of General Medical Sciences
- NIH - National Institutes of Health
- OCS - Office of Cancer Survivorship
- OD - Office of the Director