EGRP-Supported Epidemiology Consortia
Evidence-based Network for the Interpretation of Germline Mutant Alleles Consortium (ENIGMA)Since 2009
- Consortium Website
- View active grants and publications related to the Evidence-based Network for the Interpretation of Germline Mutant Alleles (ENIGMA) Consortium
Scientific Consortia Coordinator &
Daniela Seminara, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Eric DeRycke, M.P.H.
David Goldgar, Ph.D.
University of Utah
- EGRP - Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- DCB - Division of Cancer Biology
- DCEG - Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics
- NCI - National Cancer Institute
- NHGRI - National Human Genome Research Institute
- NIEHS - National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- NIH - National Institutes of Health
- OCS - Office of Cancer Survivorship
- OD - Office of the Director