EGRP-Supported Epidemiology Consortia
Genes, Environment and Melanoma (GEM)Since 1999
- Consortium Website
- View active grants and publications related to the Genes, Environment, and Melanoma (GEM) Consortium
Damali Martin, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Scientific Consortia Coordinator:
Gabriel Lai, Ph.D.
Marianne Berwick, Ph.D., M.P.H.
University of New Mexico
- EGRP - Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- DCB - Division of Cancer Biology
- DCEG - Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics
- NCI - National Cancer Institute
- NHGRI - National Human Genome Research Institute
- NIEHS - National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- NIH - National Institutes of Health
- OCS - Office of Cancer Survivorship
- OD - Office of the Director