EGRP-Supported Epidemiology Consortia
International Childhood Cancer Cohort Consortium (I4C)Since 2005
- Consortium Website
- View active grants and publications related to the International Childhood Cancer Cohort Consortium (I4C)
Somdat Mahabir, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Scientific Consortia Coordinator:
Gabriel Lai, Ph.D.
Includes various EGRP-funded investigators teamed with DCEG investigators.
Terry Dwyer, A.O., M.D., M.P.H.
Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Melbourne
- EGRP - Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- DCB - Division of Cancer Biology
- DCEG - Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics
- NCI - National Cancer Institute
- NHGRI - National Human Genome Research Institute
- NIEHS - National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- NIGMS - National Institute of General Medical Sciences
- NIH - National Institutes of Health
- OCS - Office of Cancer Survivorship
- OD - Office of the Director