EGRP-Supported Epidemiology Consortia
Identification of Men with a Genetic Predisposition to ProstAte Cancer: Targeted screening in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers and controls (IMPACT)Since 2005
- Consortium Website
- View active grants and publications related to the Identification of Men with a Genetic Predisposition to Prostate Cancer (IMPACT) study
Scientific Consortia Coordinator &
Daniela Seminara, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Eric DeRycke, M.P.H.
Rosalind Eeles, Ph.D.
The Institute of Cancer Research, UK
- EGRP - Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- DCB - Division of Cancer Biology
- DCEG - Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics
- NCI - National Cancer Institute
- NHGRI - National Human Genome Research Institute
- NIEHS - National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- NIH - National Institutes of Health
- OCS - Office of Cancer Survivorship
- OD - Office of the Director