EGRP-Supported Epidemiology Consortia
Lessons in Epidemiology and Genetics of Adult Cancer from Youth (LEGACY): a Cohort of Youth in Families from the Breast Cancer Family RegistrySince 2011
- Consortium Website
- View active grants and publications related to the Lessons in Epidemiology and Genetics of Adult Cancer from Youth (LEGACY) study
Scientific Consortia Coordinator &
Gabriel Lai, Ph.D.
Esther M. John, Ph.D., M.S.P.H.
Cancer Prevention Institute of California
Mary Beth Terry, Ph.D.
Columbia University Medical Center
Mary B. Daly, M.D., Ph.D.
Fox Chase Cancer Center
Irene L. Andrulis, Ph.D.
Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mt. Sinai Hospital
Saundra Buys, M.D.
Huntsman Cancer Institute
- EGRP - Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- DCB - Division of Cancer Biology
- DCEG - Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics
- NCI - National Cancer Institute
- NHGRI - National Human Genome Research Institute
- NIEHS - National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- NIGMS - National Institute of General Medical Sciences
- NIH - National Institutes of Health
- OCS - Office of Cancer Survivorship
- OD - Office of the Director