EGRP-Supported Epidemiology Consortia
Li-Fraumeni Exploration Consortium (LiFE)Since 2010
- View active grants and publications related to the Li-Fraumeni Exploration Consortium (LiFE)
Nonniekaye Shelburne, C.R.N.P., M.S., A.O.C.N.
David Malkin, M.D.
University of Toronto
Judy Garber, M.D., M.P.H.
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Louise Strong, M.D.
The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Pierre Hainaut, Ph.D.
International Agency for Research on Cancer
Maria Isabel Achatz, M.D., Ph.D.
Hospital A.C. Carmargo-Fundação Antonio Prudente, São Paulo, Brazil
- EGRP - Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- DCB - Division of Cancer Biology
- DCEG - Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics
- NCI - National Cancer Institute
- NHGRI - National Human Genome Research Institute
- NIEHS - National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- NIGMS - National Institute of General Medical Sciences
- NIH - National Institutes of Health
- OCS - Office of Cancer Survivorship
- OD - Office of the Director