EGRP-Supported Epidemiology Consortia
Prevention and Observation of Surgical Endpoints and Modifiers of Cancer Risk in BRCA 1/2 Mutation Carriers (PROSE-Modifiers Studies) (Collaborative Studies of BRCA 1/2 Mutation Carriers)
- Consortium Website
- View active grants and publications related to the Prevention and Observation of Surgical Endpoints and Modifiers of Cancer Risk in BRCA1/2 Mutation Carriers (PROSE-Modifiers Studies)
Scientific Consortia Coordinator &
Daniela Seminara, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Eric DeRycke, M.P.H.
Timothy Rebbeck, Ph.D.
University of Pennsylvania
- EGRP - Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- DCB - Division of Cancer Biology
- DCEG - Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics
- NCI - National Cancer Institute
- NHGRI - National Human Genome Research Institute
- NIEHS - National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- NIH - National Institutes of Health
- OCS - Office of Cancer Survivorship
- OD - Office of the Director