EGRP-Supported Epidemiology Consortia
African coloRectal cancer GrOup (ARGO)Since 2013
Asian Colorectal Cancer Consortium (ACCC)Since 2008
Colon Cancer Family Registry (C-CFR)Since 1997
Scott Rogers, M.P.H. (for Informatics)
Robert Haile, Dr.P.H.
USC/Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
Noralane (Laney) Lindor, M.D.
Steve Gallinger, M.D.
Mount Sinai Hospital
Cancer Care Ontario
John Hopper, Ph.D.
University of Melbourne
Loic LeMarchand, M.D., Ph.D.
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Polly Newcomb, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Genetics and Epidemiology of Colorectal Cancer Consortium (GECCO)Since 2008
Lynch Syndrome Screening Network (LSSN)Since 2011
- Consortium Website
- View active grants and publications related to the Lynch Syndrome Screening Network
Nonniekaye Shelburne, C.R.N.P., M.S., A.O.C.N.
Debra Duquette, M.S., C.G.C.
Michigan Department of Community Health
Sarah Mange, M.P.H.
Michigan Deptartment of Community Health
Cecelia A. Bellcross, Ph.D., M.S., C.G.C.
Emory University School of Medicine
Kory Jasperson, M.S., C.G.C.
Huntsman Cancer Institute
Heather Hampel, M.S., C.G.C.
Ohio State University
- EGRP - Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- DCB - Division of Cancer Biology
- DCEG - Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics
- NCI - National Cancer Institute
- NHGRI - National Human Genome Research Institute
- NIEHS - National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- NIGMS - National Institute of General Medical Sciences
- NIH - National Institutes of Health
- OCS - Office of Cancer Survivorship
- OD - Office of the Director