EGRP-Supported Epidemiology Consortia
International Lymphoma Epidemiology Consortium (InterLymph)Since 2001
- Consortium Website
- View active grants and publications related to the International Lymphoma Epidemiology Consortium (InterLymph)
Rao Divi, Ph.D.
Scientific Consortia Coordinator:
Gabriel Lai, Ph.D.
Alexandra Nieters, Ph.D.
Head of Clinical Research Unit
Center for Chronic Immunodeficiency
Medical Center - University of Freiburg
Sophia Wang, Ph.D.
City of Hope
Claire Vajdic, Ph.D.
Cancer Aetiology and Prevention Group
Prince of Wales Clinical School
University of New South Wales, Australia
International Multiple Myeloma Consortium (IMMC)Since 2007
- View active grants and publications related to the International Multiple Myeloma Consortium (IMMC)
- EGRP - Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- DCB - Division of Cancer Biology
- DCEG - Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics
- NCI - National Cancer Institute
- NHGRI - National Human Genome Research Institute
- NIEHS - National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- NIGMS - National Institute of General Medical Sciences
- NIH - National Institutes of Health
- OCS - Office of Cancer Survivorship
- OD - Office of the Director