InterLymph Annual Meetings
- The 2014 InterLymph Annual Meeting will be held in Los Angeles, California. Final dates to be announced soon.
- The 2013 InterLymph Annual Meeting was held on June 24-26 in Dijon, France.
- The 2012 InterLymph Annual Meeting was held on June 7-9, 2012 in Bethesda, MD at the Natcher Conference Center.
- The 2011 InterLymph Annual Meeting was held June 10-14, 2011 in Sardinia (Cagliari), Italy and Florence, Italy. InterLymph members were also invited to attend the 5th Florence International Hematology Meeting [PDF - 436 KB], June 14, 2011 in Florence, Italy.
- The 2010 annual meeting was held April 15-16 at the Natcher Conference Center, National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD.
- The 2009 annual meeting was held in Vancouver, Canada on July 19-22, 2009 at the University of British Colombia.
- The 2008 annual meeting was held on July 29-31 at the Royal Australasian College of Physicians in Sydney, Australia.
- The 2008 one day seminar, New Insights Into the Causes of Lymphoma, was held July 28 at the Menzies Hotel, Sydney, Australia.
For detailed information please contact Aaron Norman, Research Study Coordinator, Division of Epidemiology, Mayo Clinic.