National Health Care Survey
- Web site: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/dhcs.htm
- This database does not include cancer outcomes.
- This database is not linked to a cancer registry.
The National Health Care Survey (NHCS) encompasses a family of health care provider surveys, including information about the facilities that supply health care, the services rendered, and the characteristics of the patients served. The surveys include:
- National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (NAMCS)
- National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (NHAMCS)
- National Survey of Ambulatory Surgery (NSAS)
- National Hospital Discharge Survey (NHDS)
- National Nursing Home Survey (NNHS)
- National Home and Hospice Care Survey (NHHCS)
- National Employer Health Insurance Survey (NEHIS)
- National Health Provider Inventory (NHPI)
Data from the NHCS is publicly available.