EGRP News Flash - September 12, 2008
Program Director for Nutritional Epidemiology Sought
The Modifiable Risk Factors Branch of the Epidemiology and Genetics Research Program (EGRP), Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences (DCCPS), National Cancer Institute (NCI), has an opening for a nutritional epidemiologist.
The position offers:
- Opportunities to develop initiatives on the cutting edge of cancer and nutritional epidemiology,
- Responsibility for a rich portfolio of grant-supported research in nutritional cancer epidemiology,
- Protected time to conduct relevant research,
- Opportunities for transdisciplinary collaboration, and
- A scientifically energizing and collegial environment.
The deadline for receipt of applications is October 10, 2008.
EGRP is the largest funder of etiologic cancer epidemiology grants nationally and worldwide. EGRP's offices are located in Rockville, Md., a suburb of Washington, D.C. Further information about EGRP.
For details about the position, check the vacancy announcement advertised on the USAJOBS Website as a Health Scientist Administrator. Access the complete announcement and application materials by inserting in the keyword search box the following announcement number: NCI-08-289549-CR-DE. To be considered for this position, candidates must apply through the USAJOBS Web site. After beginning the online application process through the above announcement number, federal government status candidates will be guided to apply under announcement number NCI-08-289549-CR-MP.
Inquiries about this position may be directed to the Personnel Officer named in the announcements: Ms. Anne Solomon, tel.: 301-496-8737; fax: 301- 496 6168; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.