News From the Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program
Cancer Epidemiology Matters Blog
Engage in bidirectional communication with cancer epidemiologists and other interested individuals about determinants of cancer occurrence and outcomes.
Cancer Epidemiology Matters E-News
A monthly e-newsletter with information regarding funding opportunities related to cancer epidemiology, grantsmanship issues, research resources, and other relevant news.
August 2014 E-Newsletter
- Upcoming Workshops on Data Sharing and Data Harmonization
- New Funding Opportunities for Global Environmental and Occupational Health
- New Features in the Cancer Genomics and Epidemiology Navigator (CGEN)
- Registration Now Open for New Webinar Series Beginning in August; Focuses on Advancing Methods for Transforming Epidemiology Research
- Exploring the Use of Multiple Assays to Uncover the Role of Inflammation in Cancer
- The What and Why of the NIH Public Access Policy
- Expanding Cancer Outcomes Research in Cohort Studies
- Cancer Research Training Award (CRTA) Fellows in EGRP Making Important Scientific Contributions
- Recommendations for Transforming the Practice of Epidemiology in the 21st Century: An Update
- NIH Announces Updates to Policy for Application Submission
- New Features to Controlled Access of dbGaP Datasets
- Big Data to Knowledge (BD2K) Opportunities
- 8 Must-See Sessions for Epidemiologists at the 2014 AACR Annual Meeting
- What is an NCI Program Director and How Can They Help You?
- 2013 In Review
- Announcing New Features for NCI-Sponsored Catalogue of Genetic Simulation Software
Subscribe to Cancer Epidemiology
Email Announcements and News Flashes
LISTSERV announcements, or "News Flashes" sent by the Epidemiology and Genetics Research Program (EGRP) to FRIENDS-OF-NCI-EGRP LISTSERV subscribers.
Note: This LISTSERV is being phased out. Individuals interested in receiving EGRP announcements are encouraged to subscribe to Cancer Epidemiology Matters E-News.
September 3, 2014
August Issue of Cancer Epidemiology E-News Highlights Data Sharing & Harmonization Workshops, Global Environmental & Occupational Health Research Opportunities, and New Features in the Cancer Genomics & Epidemiology Database
July 31, 2014
July Issue of Cancer Epidemiology E-News Highlights Webinar Series on Transforming Epidemiology; Accelerating Research on the Role of Inflammation in Cancer; and Complying with the Public Access Policy