Body Mass Index (BMI) and All-Cause Mortality Pooling Project Participants
BMI and All-Cause Mortality Pooling Project Participants Gather at 2009 NCI Cohort Consortium Annual Meeting.
Front Row (left to right): James Cerhan, Cari Meinhold, Howard Sesso, Amy Berrington de Gonzalez, Michael Thun, Walter Willett, Alicja Wolk, Elisabete Weiderpass Vainio.
Back Row (left to right): Roy Shore, Synnove Knutsen, Paolo Boffetta, Deborah Winn, Scott Rogers, Geoffrey Tobias, Anne Zeleniuch-Jacquotte, Patricia Hartge, Arthur Schatzkin, Alpa Patel, Yikyung Park.
- Adventist Health Study 1 (AHS-1)
W. Lawrence Beeson, Dr.P.H.
Gary Fraser, M.B.Ch.B., Ph.D.
Loma Linda University
- Agricultural Health Study (AHS)
Michael Alavanja, Dr.P.H.
Laura Beane-Freeman, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics (DCEG), NCI
- Alpha-Tocopherol, Beta-Carotene Cancer Prevention (ATBC) Study
Demetrius Albanes, M.D.
- Breast Cancer Detection Demonstration Project Follow-up Study (BCDDP)
Arthur Schatzkin, M.D., Dr.P.H.
Stephen Moore, Ph.D.
- California Teachers Study (CTS)
Leslie Bernstein, Ph.D.
University of Southern California
Hoda Anton-Culver, Ph.D.
University of California, Irvine
Katie Henderson, Ph.D.
City of Hope National Medical Center
Pam Horn Ross, Ph.D.
Stanford School of Medicine and Northern California Cancer Center
- CLUE I and II (Give Us A Clue to Cancer)
Sandra Clipp, M.P.H.
The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Cohort of Swedish Men (COSM)
Alicja Wolk, Ph.D.
- Health Professionals Follow-up Study
Walter Willett, M.D., M.P.H., Dr. P.H.
Alan Flint, M.D.
- Iowa Womens Health Study
James Cerhan, M.D., Ph.D.
The University of Iowa
- Melbourne Collaborative Cohort Study
Robert MacInnis, Ph.D.
The University of Melbourne
- NIH-AARP Diet and Health Study
Yikyung Park, Sc.D.
- New York University (NYU) Women’s Health Study
Karen Koenig, Ph.D.
Anne Zeleniuch-Jacquotte, M.D.
- Nurses’ Health Study I (NHS I)
Walter Willett, M.D., Dr. P.H.
Diane Feskanich, Sc.D.
Harvard University and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Physicians Health Study I (PHS I)
J. Michael Gaziano, M.D., M.P.H.
Howard Sesso, Sc.D., M.P.H.
Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Prostate, Lung, Colorectal, and Ovarian (PLCO) Cancer Screening Trial
Patricia Hartge, Sc.D.
Christine Berg, M.D.
Philip Prorok, Ph.D.
Division of Cancer Prevention (DCP), NCI
- SENECA Finnish and Swedish Cohorts
Rik Bogers, Ph.D.
Centre for Prevention and Health Services Research,
National Institute for Public Health and the Environment
- Swedish Mammography Cohort(SMC)
Alicja Wolk, Ph.D.
- U.S. Radiation Technologists Study
D. Michal Freedman, J.D., M.P.H. Ph.D.
Amy Berrington de Gonzalez, Ph.D.
- VITamins And Lifestyle Study (VITAL)
Emily White, Ph.D.
Ulrike Peters, Ph.D., M.P.H.
University of Washington
- Womens Health Study
I-Min Lee, Sc.D.
Julie Buring, Sc.D.
- Women’s Lifestyle and Health Study
Elisabete Weiderpass Vainio, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lindsay Hannan, M.S.P.H., American Cancer Society (ACS)
- Alpa Patel, Ph.D., ACS
- Michael Thun, M.D., ACS
- Wei Zheng, Ph.D., Vanderbilt University
- Michelle Brotzman, M.P.H., Westat, Inc.
- Arti Varanasi, Ph.D., Westat, Inc.
- Amy Berrington de Gonzalez, Ph.D., DCEG, NCI
- Patricia Hartge, Sc.D., DCEG, NCI
- Robert Hoover, M.D., Sc.D., DCEG, NCI
- Yikyung Park, Sc.D., DCEG, NCI
- Scott Rogers, M.P.H., Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences (DCCPS), NCI
- Geoffrey Tobias, DCEG, NCI
- Deborah Winn, Ph.D., DCCPS, NCI
Questions about the BMI and All-Cause Mortality Pooling Project? Contact Geoffrey Tobias, DCEG, NCI.