The ASA24 Researcher Website allows researchers, clinicians, and teachers to register to use the ASA24 system for research, clinical practice, or teaching; to manage logistics of data collection; and to obtain analytic output files. View a detailed list of the Researcher Website features.
New studies can be registered for the following versions of the ASA24 system using the 2016/2014 Researcher Website.
Researchers that still have active studies earlier versions of the ASA24 system can configure and manage studies using the Researcher Website.
Learn more about the ASA24 System Requirements for the Researcher Website.
The ASA24 Researcher Website contains a number of downloadable documents intended to help those using the ASA24 system for collecting food recalls and records for research and/or teaching purposes.
- Researcher Instructions for ASA24-2016, ASA24-2014, ASA24-Kids-2014, and ASA24-Canada-2014 [PDF - 2.18 MB]
- Researcher Instructions for ASA24-2011 and ASA24-Kids-2012 [PDF]
- Sample Analysis Files and Data Dictionaries for ASA24-2016 [ZIP]
- Sample Analysis Files and Data Dictionaries for ASA24-2014, ASA24-Canada-2014 and ASA24-Kids-2014 [ZIP]
- Sample Analysis Files and Data Dictionaries for ASA24-2011 and ASA24-Kids-2012 [ZIP]
ASA24 is a registered trademark of HHS.