ASA24 Website Requirements
- The ASA24 respondent and researcher websites are web-based applications.
- ASA24 is compatible with the latest versions of browsers that support HTML5, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. This site is a good resource for understanding the HTML5 compatibility of popular browsers.
- The ASA24 respondent website can be accessed using a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- A device with a screen size of at least 10” is needed to use the researcher website; however, a screen size of 13” is ideal.
- Windows, iOS, or Android operating systems are required to use the respondent and researcher websites.
Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 requires Federal agencies make all web content accessible to people with disabilities.
The National Cancer Institute is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for all potential ASA24 users. ASA24 complies with the revised Section 508 standards, which incorporate Level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
If a respondent has difficulty using assistive technologies (such as a screen reader) with ASA24, please email ASA24HelpDesk@westat.com. Describe the nature of the problem and include the study name and your contact information.
ASA24 is a registered trademark of HHS.